Thursday, May 23, 2013

Ready, Set, Summer

Hello Lovelies,

Alright so finals are complete, and I'm free to film and post again! Yay! I've got a great look coming your way as soon as I finish editing it which will be tomorrow. It's a fresh look for summer! Once again, I'm using the Ammo palette from Urban Decay, and I'm having a great time using all those pretty colors. This one is neutral for a quick pretty look, and I have a fun colorful look in the works for you all. Thanks a bunch for watching, rating, commenting, and subscribing! Have a beautiful day and I look forward to your comments!


xoxo
ShadowMiss90

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading this piece! Well written! :)

    Prety Joe
    discount beauty products

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you can view the finished makeup look on my Youtube channel ShadowMiss90: http://youtu.be/NWEqkq2APHc

      Have a wonderful day!

      Delete