Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Yipes!!!

Hello Beauties,

Unfortunately there will not be a video up this Friday *sad*. I am experiencing some very bad technical difficulties right now and I don't even know when I'll be able to get my videos up - I already made them and I was so excited to get them posted for you, but my computer crashed and burned. I've been having my computer looked at by a professional since I have no clue what happened, but it might be awhile. Bear with me on this and as soon as possible I will get my videos up and running again. I'm so bummed out by this because I had a few really exciting things I wanted to share with all of you, but now It's going to be pushed back again :( Well I suppose that will make it all the more special once I do get to post it. Anyway, I hope you are all well. Stay tuned - I'll get this fixed asap so I can get back on our regular schedule. Until then, keep watching here for updates regarding my channel. Have a beautiful day!

xoxo
Much love,
ShadowMiss90 (Michelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment