Thursday, January 2, 2014

What's New This Year?

Hello Beauties,

Alright so I have posted my new year's video a few days ago and I'll be posting my follow me around Target video this Friday even though it was a fail lol :). I hope to do so much more this coming year and I hope you enjoy the new feel of my channel. Keep on rating, commenting, and subbing for more videos and reviews from yours truly. Another new thing I've started is you can now find me on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/ShadowMiss90. Also, I will be attempting to release 2 videos a week (Tuesdays and Fridays) but I give no guarantees because I will be starting another crazy work/school schedule this Spring. I will be hosting another giveaway soon :) so keep your eyes peeled for that in the next few weeks (yay!) Thank you all for being such supportive subscribers and I hope you have a truly beautiful 2014!


Much Love,
xoxo
Michelle (ShadowMiss90)

No comments:

Post a Comment