Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Saturday Video!? This week only

Hello Lovelies,

I'll be posting a video this Saturday instead of Friday since Valentine's Day is Friday and most people will be out enjoying a lovely evening :) So I decided to postpone by one day this week's video. Also, because of rainy weather conditions and lack of professional lighting, I haven't been able to film makeup tutorials so I completed the TMI Tag video! I hope you enjoy it; I had a lot of fun filming it and tagging others. Enjoy learning more about me and if you feel inspired to do this tag too let me know so I can see your TMI Tag video! Thanks a ton for all the amazing support; thanks for watching, rating, commenting and hitting that subscribe button! Have a beautiful day and I'll see you Saturday!

Much Love,
xoxo
Michelle (ShadowMiss90)

No comments:

Post a Comment