Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Bloggin's Got 2 Go...

Hello Beauties,

I've become increasingly busy at work and summer classes start up soon so I will be letting go of this blog for awhile (and maybe indefinitely - yet to be determined). I apologize if you are an avid reader of my blog and I sincerely hope you will continue to follow my youtube videos. I needed to throw out this blog so I could spend more time making and editing my videos without the pressure of having to update here every week as well (full time schedule with school = difficult to keep side hobbies and fun stuff going). I want to thank you all for the lovely support - I truly have the best group of subscribers ever and I love you all! Keep tuning in to my Youtube channel on Fridays and I'll see you in the next video!

Much love
xoxo
Michelle (ShadowMiss90)

No comments:

Post a Comment